Advanced Critical Care Practitioner
Position: Advanced Critical Care Practitioner
Location: London (Central)
Pay: up to £43,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time / Part time - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for an Advanced Critical Care Practitioner to join our client in their esteemed hospital based in London. You will be joining a specialist and dedicated team, based primarily in a modern 29 bed, Intensive Care Unit.
The right candidate should have their NMC/HCPC pin registration and a PGDiP/MSc in ACCP/Critical Care. ACCP Membership of FICM, Independent Prescriber and Advanced Life Support provider are also required. You should also be a Critical Care specialist.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Highly developed Critical Care clinical expertise with the ability to apply theory to practice
- Critically analyse, evaluate and synthesise different sources of information for the purpose of assessing and managing the care of a critically ill patient
- Use knowledge and expertise to recommend adjustments/amendments to treatment plans, in consultation with patients as appropriate to the wider MDT
- Perform physiological assessment of critically ill patients regardless of location, responding promptly to any referrals
- Prescribe, review and administer a range of drugs as a non-medical prescriber
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
- Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension - company contribute 10% through Salary Exchange
- Private Medical Insurance and Private Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym facilities in company Admin Office Building
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Seasonal Ticket Loans
And much more...
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Jade on 07585361221 for more information!