Position: Anaesthetic Practitioner
Pay: up to £44,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
****This role involves NO SUNDAY SHIFTS, and finish by 18:00pm on a Saturday****
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for an experienced Anaesthetics Practitioner to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in London. This hospital takes pride in its hard-working staff/care providers devoted towards optimum patient care. This private hospital boasts 8 theatres and offers a range of specialised procedures to ensure a revolving case load.
You will be joining a multi-disciplinary perioperative team, with brilliant support available. The company offer and encourages opportunities for training and progression (leading to promotions).
- NMC pin required
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement
- Minimum 1 years' experience as an Anaesthetic Practitioner
- Desire for personal growth and helping more junior members
- 25 days holiday a year plus 8 days bank holiday leave
- No Sundays and earlier finish Saturdays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
Plus much more…
If you feel that this is exactly what you're looking for on your next career step, please hit APPLY or phone/message Helen on 07553 334391 for further details!