Position: Anaesthetics Nurse/ODP
Pay: up to £45,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent Group are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in Birmingham for a Theatre Practitioner/ODP to work within a friendly and well-established theatre team. You will specialise in anaesthetics and you will be working on a range of procedures including gynaecology, ophthalmology, urology, orthopaedics, general and cosmetic surgery. Birmingham is a large diverse city with an abundance of things to do and great accessibility!
You will join a friendly and well-established team. Your role will be to deliver safe quality care for patients during their perioperative phase of care and to support and assist in the management and organisation of care and provision within the operating theatre and to ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
- Must have NMC or HCPC Pin
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role of job placement
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Deliver high quality patient care
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Free onsite car park
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Dental Care
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Plus much more
To apply please send through your CV or call/text Chris on 07470973262 for further details!