Breast Nurse Specialist
Role: Breast Nurse Specialist
Salary: up to £52,000 plus benefits and enhancements
Hours: Full time - flexible working
MediTalent have an amazing opportunity open with our client - a UK leading Private Hospital based in Watford. Our client is looking for a Breast Nurse Specialist/ Oncology Nurse/Cancer Nurse (with breast care experience) to join their dedicated Oncology team and aid in the smooth deliverance of care. If you are passionate about improving the lives of breast cancer patients and providing expert care and support, this is the ideal role for you!
As a Breast Care Nurse Specialist, you will be an integral member of the Breast Care Team. Your responsibilities will include: providing specialised nursing care to patients with breast health concerns, including breast cancer, assisting with breast cancer screenings, assessments, and diagnostic procedures. You may offer emotional support/ education to patients and their families, to help explain patient care plans and what to expect.
The right candidate:
- Registered Nurse with NMC pin
- Oncology experience/ breast care/ cancer management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassion and empathy in patient care
- 35 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Free onsite car park
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Dental Care
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Helen on 07553 334391 for more information!