Position: Cancer Nurse Manager
Pay: up to £64,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Up to £3000 joining bonus
Hours - Full time and Part time available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in Essex for an experienced Cancer Nurse Manager. This modern hospital boasts 37 private patient bedrooms and 3 operating theatres - offering a range of specialised treatments.
You will be working alongside a dedicated Cancer Services Team to ensure the utmost care to all patients. You will have a changing caseload to ensure development and progression in your career. Your role may consist of developing practice in the assessment of health and wellbeing needs within cancer services, lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas, and work practices within cancer care and to develop strategies and policies for cancer services.
The right candidate:
· Must have NMC/HCPC Pin
· Minimum 5 years' experience as senior cancer nurse
· Experienced in a variety of surgical procedures or willing to learn new procedures and techniques
· Evidence of leadership/managerial skills
Benefits on offer:
· 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
· Joining bonus
· Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
· Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
· Free annual wellness screening
· Private medical insurance
· Life assurance
· Plus much more…
Please apply for the role and Carly will be in touch or please call / text Carly on 07587697411 for more details regarding the role.