Location: South Manchester - Private Hospital
Salary: up to £49,000 plus benefits and enhancements
Hours: Full Time
We have an opportunity for a Cardiac Physiologist to join a welcoming team of experienced staff in the Cardiac department. This role is with a UK leading Private Hospital/ Healthcare group.
By joining the outstanding team, you'll have access to some of the best training courses in the industry which will really help shape your career and develop!
- Degree in Clinical physiology or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years UK experience
- Experience within in either non-invasive or invasive cardiac procedures
- Undertake cardiac stress tests when required
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary Up to 49,000k p/annum depending on experience plus benefits
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- Plus, much more!
Apply now for the chance to be considered for this opportunity or please get in touch with Sam on 07786825966 or by text to discuss further about this role!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.