Charge Nurse - Digestive diseases and Surgery
Position: Charge Nurse - Digestive diseases & Surgery
Location: London (Central)
Pay: up to £56k plus benefits
Hours - Full time - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Charge Nurse in heart, Digestive diseases & Surgery care to join our client in their 184 bed, esteemed hospital based in London. This hospital boasts eight state-of-the-art theatres, specialising in an array of procedures - ensuring you a revolving and stimulating caseload. You will be joining the hospital's dedicated digestive diseases & surgery team, working alongside management and nurses to deliver vital patient care.
The right candidate should have their NMC/HCPC pin registration and relevant experience working within Digestive diseases & Surgery. You should have post-graduation qualification within DDSI . You should also have excellent communication and training skills, with a track record of delivering clinical development to more junior team members.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Delivering evidence based personalised and individual care through holistic needs assessment, care planning and evaluation of care and all care interventions
- Working to coordinate care and provide easy access for ongoing support for patients and caregivers
- Performs preprocedure or pre-surgery assessments, identifies tests required, reviews test results and manages issues/ concerns accordingly
- Provides clinical expertise, specialist advice and support across service boundaries
- Lead and initiate the nursing contribution to service development
- Training & mentoring of more junior team members
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
- AutoEnrolment of 5% pension - company contribute 10% through Salary Exchange
- Private Medical Insurance and Private Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym facilities in company Admin Office Building
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Seasonal Ticket Loans
Please apply with your CV and Helen will be in touch or you can call/text Helen on 07553 334391 for more information!