Charge Nurse - Surgical Wards
Position: Charge Nurse - Surgical Wards
Pay: up to £60,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Sister/Charge Nurse specialised in Surgical Ward care to work for a leading healthcare provider in their modern and bespoke Private Hospital based in Margate. This private hospital offers an extensive range of treatments including ophthalmic, ENT, hip, knee surgery, urology, cosmetic and general surgeries - ensuring an engaging caseload for you to manage.
You will join a dedicated surgical ward team, helping to guide and lead. Your role will be to be responsible for the day-to-day management of the surgical ward and it's staff, providing clinical leadership in an effective and efficient management of ward resources, driving clinical excellence in all aspects of care received by patients. You will be responsible for leading and supporting the nursing team to meet all aspects of the clinical governance agenda whilst conducting yourself professionally within the standard and framework provided by the NMC Code of professional Conduct. You will act as a mentor to junior or new joiners to your team, providing them the best foundation to provide the best standard of care.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a valid NMC/HCPC Pin
- Previous experience within a senior position (Band 6 and above welcomed to apply)
- Surgical/acute background desired
- Demonstratable management experience
- Organised and ability to assess patient care plans
Benefits on offer:
- Generous annual leave
- Free on-site staff carparking
- Staff discount for treatments
- Company pension scheme
- Training and progression plans - leading to promotions
- Annual salary increment
- Additional benefits available in line with NHS
- Local retail discounts
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Carly on 07587697411!