Position - Chemotherapy Nurse
Location - Ipswich with travel to Ipswich, Thetford and Bury St Edmunds
Salary - Paying up to £41,000 - plus a company car or car allowance.
Hours - Full Time or Part Time
Contact - Permanent
MediTalent are currently recruiting for a Chemotherapy Nurse to work for our client in Suffolk. They are seeking for experienced Chemotherapy nurses to work with them to deliver care in the comfort of patient's homes. You will be delivering one to one care, building relationships, and supporting patients.
Due to the nature of the role and the travelling involved you MUST hold a Full UK Driving License. Your role may involve you travelling to Ipswich, Thetford and Bury St Edmunds to provide care.
What you need:
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Experienced Registered General Nurse
- Qualified in administering Cytotoxic drugs.
- Experience in clinical assessment
- Full UK Driving License
- Delivering high patient care
- Annual Holiday - 25 days plus 8 days Bank holiday
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Company mobile phone and Tablet
- Comprehensive company induction
- Professional Registration Paid For
Please apply with your CV or for more information call/text Carly on 07587697411.