Position - Chemotherapy Nurse
Location - Portsmouth
Salary - Paying up to £38,000 plus benefits and enhancements
Hours - Full Time or Part Time - Monday to Friday
** NO WEEKEND SHIFTS **
Contact - Permanent
MediTalent are currently recruiting for a Chemotherapy Nurse to work for our client based in Portsmouth. They are looking for an experienced Nurse (in oncology/chemotherapy/cancer) to join their team of staff.
This private hospital covers a range of procedures including orthopaedics, spinal, urology, gynaecology, ophthalmology along with general surgery - showcasing a high level of progressive care at this hospital. This role requires only Monday- Friday working and offers no weekend shifts.
The right candidate:
- Must have NMC Pin
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector
- Organised and ability to plan.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Surgical Oncology experience - desirable
- To work closely with Medical and Surgical Oncologists
- Strong communication skills.
- 35 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Free onsite car park
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Dental Care
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Carly on 07587697411!