Position - Chemotherapy Nurse
Location - Antrim (Northern Ireland)
Salary - Paying up to £41,000 - plus a company car or car allowance + benefits and enhancements
Hours - Full Time or Part Time
Contact - Permanent
MediTalent are currently recruiting for a Chemotherapy Nurse to work for our client in Antrim, Northern Ireland. They are seeking for experienced Chemotherapy nurses to work with them to deliver care in the comfort of patient's homes around the community. You will be delivering one to one care, building relationships, and supporting patients.
Due to the nature of the role and the travelling involved you MUST hold a Full UK Driving License. You may have to travel to Bally Mena, Colerne, Antrim, Carrick Fergus.
What you need
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Experienced Registered General Nurse
- SACT therapies experience desired
- Qualified in administering Cytotoxic drugs
- Experience in clinical assessment
- Full UK Driving License
- Delivering high patient care
- Annual Holiday - 25 days plus 8 days Bank holiday
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Sick Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Company mobile phone and Tablet
- Comprehensive company induction
- And much more…
Please apply or for more information please call / text Carly on 07587697411!