Chemotherapy Research Nurse
Role: Chemotherapy Research Nurse
Salary: up to £48,000 plus benefits and enhancements
Hours: Full time - Monday to Friday 8am-5pm (occasional late clinics)
MediTalent are recruiting for an exciting role based in Oxford for our Client - a UK Leading Provider of Private Healthcare. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Chemotherapy Research Nurse who will either have experience in research nursing or be willing to train in this. Research experience is not essential as full training will be provided, this is due to the hospital conducting clinical trials which you will be involved in. SACT passport is essential.
As a Chemotherapy Research Nurse , you will be responsible for: Managing and administering chemotherapy treatments to patients in accordance with established protocols and guidelines. You may oversee the coordination of clinical trials related to oncology research. You may assist in providing leadership and mentoring to junior nursing staff. You will ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and ethical standards in research activities. Also participating in data collection, analysis, and reporting for research studies. You will maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records.
The right candidate:
- NMC pin registered
- SACT Passport and senior level experience in Chemotherapy Care
- Open to training in research or having research experience
- Good communication skills
Benefits on offer:
- Work/life balance 25 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays, and the option to buy/sell annual leave
- Private Medical and Dental Coverage Prioritise, access to Employee Assistance Program, and Income Protection
- Receive exceptional care for you and your family with free radiotherapy treatment.
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- Well-being community, with access to well being support structures
- Retail discounts across various stores
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Carly on 07587697411