Childrens' Charge Nurse
Location: Southend on Sea
Pay: up to £50,000 (depending on experience) plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time / Part time - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are looking for a Senior Paediatric Nurse, with experience in supervising, mentoring and supporting staff on a childrens' ward, required for a world leading, specialist hospital. As an experienced Senior Paediatric Nurse you will care for children of all ages, with patients coming from across the UK and internationally. You will also liaise closely with family members, providing support and advice.
You will be working alongside leading Consultants and professionals within the Nursing and AHP teams across the hospital, ensuring patients care plans are assessed and implemented.
If you are looking to progress in your career, and gain experience and exposure at a high level in Paediatric Nursing, there is no better opportunity in the UK. This hospital offers industry leading career progression and development and recognise the importance of staff welfare.
Your skills & experience:
- A valid NMC PIN (RCN)
- Considerable experience in Paediatric Nursing
- Experience working with acute/chronically sick children
- Staff supervision / mentoring
Benefits on offer:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free onsite car park
- And much more…
Please apply or for more information please call / text Giovana on 07852588069