Lead Renal Nurse
Position: Lead Renal Nurse/ Clinical Manager
Pay: up to £48,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Senior Renal Nurse to work for our client - a leading renal healthcare provider to work in their bespoke hospital based in Holsworthy. They are looking for a Nurse experienced in clinical management to join their dedicated team of staff within the hospital. This private hospital offers personalised renal care to regular patients. You will be coordinating the day-to-day clinical, administrative and operational activities needed to ensure smooth running. You will take overall leadership and operations management of the hospital.
The hospital also takes pride in it's consistent opportunities offered to staff for progression and the encouragement of work/life balance. You will be supported and nurtured in your role.
The right candidate has:
- A valid NMC/HCPC Pin
- Previous clinical leadership experience in an outpatient haemodialysis setting
- Ability to manage, guide and mentor a large team
- Strong interpersonal skills
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary up to £48k plus joining bonus and relocation support (if required)
- Overtime pay for extra hours worked + paid breaks
- Extensive Learning and development opportunities
- Free onsite parking
- 35 holiday allowance (including bank holidays)
- Christmas Day and New Year's Day shut down
- Company Pension scheme
- Life assurance
and much more…
To apply please send through your CV or call/text Hannah on 07375668626 for further details!