Clinical Lead Nurse - Oncology
Salary: Competitive salary up to £54K - Plus Enhancements and Benefits
Hours: Full Time - Part Time - Flexible Hours
Are you looking for the next step in your specialised career or seeking more managerial duties? Look no further as MediTalent are currently recruiting for a leading private hospital based in London seeking an experienced Oncology nurse to join and help lead their Oncology team to the best clinical standards!
As a Clinical Lead you will be responsible for high quality care of patients in their Oncology department by managing staff + procedure, acting as a role model and assessing patient care plans. You will collaborate with other management personnel to audit your department and configure new strategies to ensure a smooth running of the Oncology department.
Key Skills required:
- NMC registered nurse with no restrictions on practice
- Ideally previous experience within oncology and/or an acute hospital setting
- Experience in management of staff and strategic
- Strong communicator
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Excellent Training and development
- Career progression opportunities
- Discount onsite restaurant
- And much more...
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221!