Clinical Lead Nurse - Oncology
Salary: Competitive salary up to £50,000 - Plus Enhancements and Benefits
Hours: Full Time - Part Time - Flexible Hours
Are you looking for the next step in your specialised career or seeking more managerial duties? Look no further as MediTalent are currently recruiting for a leading private hospital based in Hove seeking an experienced Oncology nurse to join and help lead their Oncology team to the best clinical standards! You will be leading the planned care for cancer patients undergoing systemic anti-cancer therapies (SACT).
As a Clinical Lead you will be responsible for high quality care of patients in their Oncology department by managing staff + procedure, acting as a role model and assessing patient care plans. You will collaborate with other management personnel to audit your department and configure new strategies to ensure a smooth running of the Oncology department.
Key Skills required:
- NMC registered nurse with no restrictions on practice
- Qualification and experience with SACT
- Ideally previous experience within oncology and/or an acute hospital setting
- Experience in management of staff and strategic
- Strong communicator
- 35 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Free onsite car park
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Dental Care
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Carly on 07587697411!