Position: Clinical Nurse Educator
Location: Milton Keynes
Pay: up to £40,000 plus benefits and enhancements
Hours - Full time (37.5 hours a week)
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Clinical Educator to work for our client - a leading private healthcare hospital based in Milton Keynes. We are looking for a Clinical Educator to take the lead on the day-to-day training and education within this esteemed private hospital. You will work alongside the Senior Management Team - rolling out the wider group strategy for people development, ensuring Nursing staff are providing exceptional levels of patient care whilst focusing on safety.
It is essential that you are a Registered Nurse or Practitioner (NMC or HCPC), with experience in teaching or education and qualifications such as Cert Ed, PGCE or Masters - as well as mentoring qualification.
The right candidate:
- Must have HCPC/NMC Pin
- Have experience of holding a senior position, leading or managing staff
- Be experienced leading change or managing a project
- Training qualification - desirable
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
- Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym facilities on site.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Seasonal Ticket Loans
- And much more...
Please apply for the role with your CV or call / text Jade on 07585361221 if you are looking for a new opportunity and wish to find out more!