Clinical Service Manager - Outpatients
Position: Clinical Service Manager - Outpatients
Pay: up to £50,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time (37.5hrs) - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking a Clinical Service Manager to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider to work in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Chertsey. They are looking for Clinical Service Manager to work within their Outpatients department. This lovely private hospital offers a range of procedures including ophthalmic, ENT, hip, knee and general surgeries.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day organisation and management of the clinical departments, providing clear direction and leadership to all clinical staff whilst leading the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
- Must have NMC Pin
- Previous ward management experience in an acute medical or surgical environment
- Recruitment and selection skills
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please apply for the role with your CV or you can call / text Giovana on 07852588069 for further information.