Position: Community Nurse
Pay: up to £37,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements (car allowance/company car with this role)
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Full time / Part time - Flexible working pattern
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a leading healthcare provider for a Community Nurse to cover the Peterborough area. You will work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team responsible for delivering care excellence in line with patients' needs, key performance indicators and outcome measures and goals and targets. You will be delivering effective and high-quality nursing care to patients in a home environment to facilitate early supported transfer from hospital or to prevent unnecessary admissions. As this is a mobile role, candidates MUST hold a full driving licence.
- RGN part 1 NMC Register (RSCN where appropriate)
- Experience in an acute care setting post registration including some time taking independent clinical decisions and supervising the work of others
- Delivering patient care in patients own homes according to an agreed programme of care and care plan
- To safely administer a range of therapeutic interventions relevant to NHS project and training
- Strong understanding of therapies and drugs relevant to service offering, including NHS knowledge relating to the management of patients with treated conditions.
- Pays close attention to detail and follows rules and protocols, quality oriented.
- Strong communication skills, including actively listening, communicating sensitively, putting people at ease, and making technical details easy to understand
- Adaptable to change; flexible enough to cope with changing service demands.
- Annual Holiday - 25 days plus 8 days Bank holiday
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Company Mobile Phone and Tablet
- Comprehensive company induction
- Private Healthcare
Please apply or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221