Community Occupational Health Nurse
Position: Community Occupational Health Nurse (on the road)
Location: London (various sites including Battersea)
Pay: up to £40,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Part time hours available
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking an Occupational Health Advisor to work for our client - a leading provider of workplace health services based in London. You will be travelling across various workplaces in London and therefore must have means to travel according to requirement.
The ideal candidate must have a valid NMC pin, experience in a commercial occupational health setting and have excellent case management experience.
The main duties include:
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports
- Drug and Alcohol screening
- Providing expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
- Fitness medicals for role assessment
- Provide other OH services where required such as vaccinations, travel health services and ergonomic advice
- Evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided, and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated
Benefits on offer:
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme and they pay 6%
- Health cash plan
- Life assurance
- Perk box
- Career progression opportunities
- And much more...
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Hannah on 07375668626 for more information!