Consultant Anaesthetist - substantive post - Private Healthcare
Salary up to £140k plus relocation available
Experienced Consultant Anaesthetist required for a leading private hospital group with state-of-the-art facilities. Working across a range of major and minor surgical cases, within various specialties including but not limited to orthopaedics, ENT, gynae, plastics and general surgery.
You will be treating both private and NHS patients, with the support of a highly professional clinical team in a well-structured and efficient hospital.
Hours and Sessions
Full time = 40 hours per week with time allowed for CPD per week
Part time = flexible options available
Key Skills required
- Must have full GMC registration - and Specialist Registration (or equivalent if coming from the EU)
- solid experience as a Consultant Anaesthetist
Salary and Benefits include:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Mandatory training provided
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Company Pension scheme
- Sick Pay scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite free car parking available
- Gym discounts
- Discount card for 1,000's of nationwide exclusive retail offers
For more information, please apply and a member of our recruitment team will call you to discuss the role and hospital in full detail.