Critical Care Staff Nurse
Position: Critical Care Staff Nurse
Pay: up to £45,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time / Part time - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Critical Care Staff Nurse to join our client in their esteemed hospital based in Nottingham. You will be based primarily in the extensive Critical Care unit.
The right candidate should have their NMC/HCPC pin registration, at least 2 years ICU experience, an ICU/Critical Care certificate (desirable), and cardiothoracic experience (preferable but not essential).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Caring for Level 2/3 patients in ITU
- Assess patients' health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload.
- Critically analyse, evaluate, and synthesise different sources of information for the purpose of assessing and managing the care of a critically ill patient.
- Perform physiological assessment of critically ill patients regardless of location, responding promptly to any referrals.
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or to discuss in more detail your exact requirements or please call / text Jade on 07585361221!