Deputy Clinic Manager
Position: Deputy Clinic Manager
Location: Clacton on Sea
Pay: up to £42,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time / Part time - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for an experienced Deputy Clinic Manager to work for our client - a global leading renal care providers based in Clacton on Sea . You will be working in a contemporary and acclaimed Private Hospital, guiding and working with their dedicated team.
Responsibilities and Duties: You will manage the dialysis clinic in the absence of the manager, working to develop and promote good working relationships. You will aid in the training of junior members of staff and will ensure all technical equipment are fully maintained and operational and water quality conforms to Renal Association Standards. You will also act in professional advisory role to staff providing supervision and guidance, monitoring and evaluating their performance on a continuing basis. This will involve running audits, reviews and patient/staff surveys to ensure company compliance.
The right candidate would need to hold:
- NMC/HCPC pin
- Post basic qualification in renal nursing such as diploma, ENB Course 136 or equivalent.
- ENB998 qualification or equivalent (teaching/assessing)
- At least two years' experience in Haemodialysis working at a Senior level
- Experience of managing and leading a team of nurses
Benefits on offer:
- 35 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- No nights or Sunday shifts
- Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Hannah on 07375668626!