Deputy Theatre Manager - Orthopaedics
Position: Deputy Theatre Manager - Orthopaedics
Pay: up to £42,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time (37.5hrs) - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
We are recruiting for a Deputy Theatre Manager with considerable hospital
+ orthopaedic experience to lead the clinical teams at a leading hospital based in Nottingham. The hospital is part of a leading healthcare group who will offer you long term career opportunities.
As the Deputy Theatre Manager you will coordinate the management and organisation of care provision within the Orthopaedic Department while assisting the Clinical Services Manager in the theatre team. You will be responsible for providing safe quality clinical care for patients whilst providing managerial leadership throughout the department.
Key skills and Experience required:
- Experience working in an acute hospital setting in a Senior Registered Nurse post or equivalent
- Previous experience within a Clinical Lead role.
- Experience within orthopaedics and general theatre
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
Plus much more….
Please apply for the role with your CV or you can call/text Carly on 07587697411 for further details on the role!