Deputy Theatre Manager
Position: Deputy Theatre Manager
Pay: up to £52,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time (37.5hrs) - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
We are recruiting for a Deputy Theatre Manager with considerable hospital experience to lead the clinical teams at a leading hospital based in Guildford. The hospital is part of a leading healthcare group who will offer you long term career opportunities.
As the Deputy Theatre Manager you will coordinate the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department while assisting the Clinical Services Manager in the theatre team. You will be responsible for providing safe quality clinical care for patients whilst providing managerial leadership throughout the department.
Key skills and Experience required:
- Experience working in an acute hospital setting in a Senior Registered Nurse post or equivalent
- Previous experience within a Clinical Lead role.
- Experience within theatres
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more….
Please apply for the role with your CV or you can call/text Jade on 07585361221 for further details on the role!