Deputy Theatre Manager
Position: Deputy Theatre Manager
Pay: up to £55,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time (37.5hrs) - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Deputy of Theatre Manager with considerable hospital experience to lead the clinical teams at a leading hospital based in London. The hospital is part of a leading healthcare group who will offer you long term career opportunities.
As the Deputy Theatre Manager, you will coordinate the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department while assisting the Clinical Services Manager in the theatre team. You will be responsible for providing safe quality clinical care for patients whilst providing managerial leadership throughout the department.
Key skills and Experience required:
- Must Have NMC/HCPC PIN
- Experience working in an acute hospital setting in a Senior Registered Nurse post or equivalent.
- Previous experience within a Clinical Lead role.
- Experience within theatres.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Up to 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Plus much more...
Please apply or for more information please call / text Jade on 07585361221