Deputy Ward Manager - Medical Ward
Position: Deputy Ward Manager - Medical Ward
Location: North London
Salary: up to £48,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours: Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for an experienced Deputy Ward Manager to work for our client - one of the largest independent hospitals in the UK based in North London. You will be working to lead the medical ward department alongside further management to ensure a fluid running of the ward. This hospital offers 25 consulting rooms with spacious, comfortable surroundings.
As the Deputy Ward Manager you will coordinate the management and organisation of care provision within the Medical Ward while assisting the Ward Manager in other managerial tasks. You will be responsible for providing safe quality clinical care for patients whilst providing managerial support throughout the department. You will act as a point of call for all of those on the ward and therefore must be confident in your communication skills and decision making. Our client has rigorous support systems in place to ensure the wellbeing of all staff and you will have opportunities for career growth/training too!
- Valid NMC/HCPC pin
- Experience working in an acute hospital setting in a Senior Registered Nurse post or equivalent
- Previous experience within a Clinical Lead role.
- Extensive experience working in and leading a medical ward
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive pay with room to progress within a leading private hospital group
- Staff Pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Option to buy and sell annual leave
- Flexible working options
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Jade on 07585361221 for further information!