Deputy Ward Manager - Pre Assessment
Position: Deputy Ward Manager/Deputy Clinical Services Manager - Pre Assessment
Pay: up to £38,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in Reading for a senior level nurse ready to take their next step into deputy management of their Pre Assessment Ward. This role will aid in supervising and guiding a pre assessment department to ensure that all patients are receiving the most appropriate and up to date care.
As the Deputy Clinical Services Manager, you will coordinate the management and organisation of care provision within the pre assessment department while assisting the Clinical Services Manager in the day-day running of the ward, helping to make consecutive decisions. You will be responsible for providing safe quality clinical care for patients whilst providing managerial leadership throughout the department.
Key skills and Experience required:
- Experience working in an acute hospital setting in a Senior Registered Nurse post or equivalent
- Previous experience within a Clinical Lead role.
- Experience within preassessment and nurse management
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more….
Please apply for the role with your CV or you can call/text Camila on 07502 380 154 for further details on the role!