Position: Discharge Nurse
Pay: up to £43,000 plus (inclusive of car allowance) benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time / Part time - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Discharge Nurse experienced to join our client a leading provider of out-of-hospital clinical homecare based in Redhill. The client is looking for an on-site expert, who will take charge of ensuring the smooth and timely discharge of patients.
The right candidate should be a registered nurse with a valid NMC/HCPC and have previous experience undertaking holistic clinical assessments. You must have experience of working as part of an MDT. This role involves treating patients in the community, it is therefore crucial that you have a full UK driving licence.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Meeting capacity and contractual targets in a timely manner
- Completing clinical assessments, determining patient's suitability, compiling care pathways and then transitioning care to the wider healthcare at home multi-disciplinary team.
- Establishing and maintain exceptional relationships, internally and externally with both stakeholders and patients to improve performance and assist the growth of the business.
- Accurately documenting all patient care and clinical information to provide real time data and clinical history to ensure quality care is maintained and delivered
Benefits on offer:
- Annual Holiday - 25 days plus 8 days Bank holiday
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Company Mobile Phone and Tablet
- Comprehensive company induction
- Private Healthcare
To apply please email your CV or call/text Camila on 07502 380 154