Emergency Nurse Practitioner -
Role: Emergency Nurse Practitioner
Location: Based in Plymouth -
Salary: up to £51k plus benefits and enhancements
Hours: 37.5 hours across a mixed shift pattern (flexible hours also available)
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading private healthcare provider who require an Emergency Nurse Practitioner to join their team on site.
You will be required to provide an emergency response and treatment services to patients. You will also be handling patients records and provide treatment to walk ins patients to the clinic. You will also be required to support with Occupational health duties including pre employment checks. The role may also involve the driving of an ambulance around site.
This role would suit a registered nurse with previous experience in A&E / accident and emergency or a registered paramedic.
Key Skills required
- Must have NMC or HCPC registration.
- Must be a registered nurse or registered paramedic.
- You will hold a prescribing qualification.
- Must have pre-Hospital or A&E / Accident and Emergency experience.
- Must have ALS certification.
- Strong communicator
- Able to work alone or as a part of a team.
Salary / Benefits
- Generous salary
- Pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service.
- Learning and development opportunities
- Free on-site car parking
- Various discounts
- Life Assurance
- And much more...
For more information, please apply for the role or call/text Claire Clarke on 07780496400!