Endoscopy Lead Nurse
Position: Endoscopy Lead Nurse
Pay: up to £54,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
Are you an Endoscopy specialised Nurse looking for the next progressive step in your career? Don't miss this opportunity to develop your career in a bespoke private hospital based in London! You will be joining and helping to lead a dedicated endoscopy team, working to ensure optimal patient care. The role will require you to assess then implement patient plans, train more junior members of the team and provide support to a variety of individuals when needed.
This modern private hospital boasts 60 beds and offers a range of procedures including ophthalmic, hip, knee and general surgeries, providing a revolving caseload for nurses.
- Must have NMC or HCPC pin
- Previous senior/leadership experience within endoscopy
- Experience and training in pain management, care of the deteriorating patient, care of patient under conscious sedation requiring monitored recovery
- Experience of clinical governance and audit
- Evidence of working in partnership with consultants to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing services and standards
Benefits on offer:
- Free on-site parking
- Competitive pay with room to progress within a leading private hospital group
- Staff Pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child voucher scheme
- Life assurance cover
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
Please apply or for more information please call / text Hannah on 07375668626!