Endoscopy Lead Nurse - Ambulatory Care Unit
Position: Endoscopy Lead Nurse - Ambulatory Care Unit
Pay: up to £48,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
Are you an Endoscopy specialised Nurse looking for the next progressive step in your career? Don't miss this opportunity to develop your career in a bespoke private hospital based in Guildford. You will be joining and helping to lead a dedicated endoscopy team, working to ensure optimal patient care. The role will require you to assess then implement patient plans, train more junior members of the team and provide support to a variety of individuals when needed.
This modern private hospital boasts 60 beds and offers a range of procedures including ophthalmic, hip, knee and general surgeries, providing a revolving caseload for nurses.
- Must have NMC or HCPC pin.
- Previous senior/leadership experience within endoscopy
- Experience and training in pain management, care of the deteriorating patient, care of patient under conscious sedation requiring monitored recovery.
- Experience of clinical governance and audit
- Evidence of working in partnership with consultants to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing services and standards.
- Must have Endoscopy experience. JAG knowledge desirable leadership qualifications.
- Teaching/ mentorship skills
Benefits on offer:
- Competitive pay with room to progress within a leading private hospital group
- Staff Pension scheme
- Private healthcare cover
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Child voucher scheme
- Life assurance cover
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- And much more...
Please apply with your CV or for more information call / text Camila on 07502 380 153!