Endoscopy Nurse/ Practitioner
Position: Endoscopy Nurse/ Practitioner
Pay: up to £35,000 plus benefits and enhancements
Hours - Full time hours available
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in Northampton for an Endoscopy Nurse. Our UK Leading client is looking for a dedicated Endoscopy Nurse to join their dynamic team. If you are passionate about providing essential endoscopy services and ensuring patient comfort and care, we invite you to apply for this role.
You will be working as an Endoscopy Nurse working alongside staff in the endoscopy department, joining a dedicated and well-established team. Your role will be to provide quality planned care across the endoscopy patient pathway, supporting and assisting the Endoscopy Nurse Lead in the management and organisation of care provision within the endoscopy unit.
- Must have NMC or HCPC pin
- Previous experience within endoscopy
- Experience and training in pain management, care of the deteriorating patient, care of patient under conscious sedation requiring monitored recovery
- Experience of clinical governance and audit
- Evidence of working in partnership with consultants to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing services and standards
Benefits on offer:
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Mira on 07852 588 069 for more information.