Position: Endoscopy Practitioner
Pay: up to £35,000 plus benefits and enhancements
Hours - Full time hours available
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in Bath for an Endoscopy Practitioner. Our UK Leading client is looking for a dedicated Endoscopy Practitioner to join their dynamic team. If you are passionate about providing essential endoscopy services and ensuring patient comfort and care, we invite you to apply for this role.
You will be working as an Endoscopy Practitioner working alongside staff in the endoscopy department, joining a dedicated and well-established team. Your role will be to provide quality planned care across the endoscopy patient pathway, supporting and assisting the Endoscopy Practitioner Lead in the management and organisation of care provision within the endoscopy unit.
- Must have NMC or HCPC pin
- Previous experience within endoscopy
- Experience and training in pain management, care of the deteriorating patient, care of patient under conscious sedation requiring monitored recovery
- Experience of clinical governance and audit
- Evidence of working in partnership with consultants to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing services and standards
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 27 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Health and wellbeing programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Non-contributory life assurance and income protection insurance
- Free parking
- Perkbox for employee discounts at a range of retailers, restaurants and other services
- Plus much more
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Jade on 07585361221 for more information!