Position: Endoscopy Practitioner
Pay: up to £36,000 - Pro rate plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in Windsor for an Endoscopy Practitioner. This private hospital offers a range of procedures including, hip, knee, hand and wrists surgery, ENT, Endoscopy, general and cosmetic surgeries.
You will be working as an Endoscopy Practitioner working alongside staff in the endoscopy department, join a friendly and well-established team. Your role will be to provide quality planned care across the endoscopy patient pathway, supporting and assisting the endoscopy Practitioner Lead in the management and organisation of care provision within the endoscopy unit.
Must have NMC or HCPC pin.
- Previous experience within endoscopy
- Experience and training in pain management, care of the deteriorating patient, care of patient under conscious sedation requiring monitored recovery.
- Experience of clinical governance and audit
- Evidence of working in partnership with consultants to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing services and standards.
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please apply or for more information please call / text Hannah on 07375668626!