Position: Healthcare Assistant
Pay: up to £25,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a leading out-of-hospital clinical homecare provider who work in partnership with NHS and private healthcare providers to bring patients the life changing treatments they need in the comfort of their home surroundings.
You will be working with the multidisciplinary team, under the direct supervision of a registered practitioner, to support patients in their own homes, with, personal care, wound care, taking bloods, answering patient queries, and supporting service delivery logistics. You will visit patients alongside leading therapist to learn about specific patient's care and develop rapport with patient before undertaking independent work. Complete medical observations as per agreed clinical pathways within scope of practice.
- NVQ 2 in healthcare with training in completing medical observations.
- Experience of delivering patient care in the community or nursing home environment
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) training
- I.T. literate with proficiency in the use of Word, Excel and Outlook and able to navigate effectively in the software system, recording patient results and updating records
- Up to 33 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance Cover
- Flexible Working
- Private Pension Scheme
- Company Car or Allowance
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Employee Recognition
- Mental Health Support
- Plus more
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Hannah on 07375668626 for more information!