Job Title: Hybrid Nurse (non-hospital setting)
Salary: Up to £40,500 plus enhancements
Location: Portsmouth/ Hyrid (this is a hybrid role where you will work split between offices in Portsmouth and home)
Hours: 38 hrs/pw
MediTalent Group are recruiting on behalf of a diverse and progressive global medical assistance business based in Portsmouth for a NMC registered hybrid nurse who will work between their Portsmouth based office and home.
This role is in a non-hospital setting, you will liaise with patients, hospitals, and medical staff across the globe to ensure the correct and appropriate treatment is being given. You will be assisting patients in their medical insurance claims, varying from helping a patient get medical treatment abroad to repatriation. This is a varied role, and no two days will be the same.
You will be responsible for assessing when and how patients are fit to return home and be involved in the coordination of urgent patient evacuations. You will be tenacious, enthusiastic, and motivated with the confidence to make fast, clinically sound decisions about patient care as a case develops. Verbal and written communication skills are key as is basic IT competence.
You will have a minimum of 5 years post registration experience and a broad clinical knowledge base. You will preferably have recent experience in an Emergency Department or ICU setting.
Hybrid home and office working options can be discussed. Average 38 hours per week (full-time). Weekend rotation required with attractive pay enhancements.
You will be offered a fully paid structured training program. Regular professional development and also continuous learning is provided.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responds to calls and, consults with clients and colleagues in a timely manner and always in accordance with triage priorities.
- Liaise with patients, hospitals, and medical staff across the globe to ensure the correct and appropriate treatment is being give
- Complete accurate and focused reviews and reports
- Keep Case Managers updated with cover decision or reason for no cover on cases including Consent and Disclaimers/ GP check
- Assess when and how patients are fit to return home
- Deal with all calls in confidence and in an empathetic manner
- Provide safe, high-quality, evidence-based patient care
Experience and knowledge:
- You must have a minimum of 5 years of post- registration experience
- NMC registered
- Recent experience in an A&E / ICU / acute medicine setting
- Tenacious, enthusiastic, and motivated
- Confidence to make clinically sound decisions about patient care as a case develops
- Minimum 3-month office-based training period
- Potential for hybrid home and office working
- Simply Health Cash Plan worth £1700 per annum
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 days of annual leave including bank holidays (incremental with years of service)
To apply please send your CV or call/text Helen on 07553 334391