Position of: Imaging Manager - Private Hospital
Location: West Sussex, Worthing
Salary: £60,000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity to join an amazing company which will support you throughout your career! Chance to join as an Imaging Manager at this amazing private hospital to ensure the smooth operations of their radiology department.
Your duties will be focused on ensuring the smooth running of the imaging department to the highest of standards, using the best and safest practices each day. Within the Imaging Manager position, you'll be required to work both clinically and managerially.
This is a challenging opportunity and will need someone with previous Management experience within the Private sector. This role includes many hospital projects and involvement in improving the challenges and operations of imaging departments.
- Ensuring the smooth and safe day to day running of the imaging department.
- Team management including preparing rotas, appraisals, recruitment and managing annual leave requests.
- The Hospital is home to the following departments: MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, Mammography and X-Rays
- Private sector
You will have:
- Previous supervisory/management experience in a healthcare setting
- Strong understanding of CQC compliance
- Diploma of the College of Radiographers or BSc (Hons) in Diagnostic Radiography
- Clinical / Management Experience and technical knowledge of broad range of Radiography procedures
- Clinical expertise in MRI would be desirable - However, happy to consider someone within General Radiography
- Private Healthcare background is a must
- Radiation Protection Supervisor (RPS) - Qualification in this would be desirable or at least a strong understanding
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary up to £60,000 per annum
- Competitive holiday scheme which increases longevity
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Fully funded CPD - Management courses, Post Graduate Certifications and much more! A company which invests in you
- Plus, much more - Ask to find out full details!
Due to the high interest, we advise an early application or please get in touch with Tom Fitch on 07747 037168 for further information.
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers