Infection Prevention Control Lead
Role: Infection Prevention Control Lead Nurse
Pay: up to £45,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time/Part time available
Contract - Permanent
Our client, one of the UK's largest group of independent private hospital brands, is looking for an IPC Lead to work in one of their highly advanced hospitals, based in Sheffield.
This is a great opportunity to join a company recognised as one of the UK's 25 best big companies to work for and one of the 10 best companies to work for in the health and social care sector, where they praise for better work/life balance, good working environment and career development opportunities.
Duties of this role include:
- To ensure Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) is addressed in all areas of the hospital and reflected throughout all activity related to healthcare provision.
- Taking accountability for infection prevention all new business, new build and refurbishment.
- Ensuring compliance to the HCAI code (DH 2010) for CQC requirements in England and equivalent for hospitals in Scotland and Wales.
- To ensure environmental cleaning is sufficient and appropriate to the level of risk in each area of the hospital in partnership with housekeeping department.
- To provide comment and advice on the purchase, introduction and use of equipment in relation to IPC issues.
- To support the local Waste Officer in all waste management but especially in the management of the clinical waste stream.
This role includes a wide range of benefits, such as:
- A competitive salary
- 25 days holiday a year increasing to 30 days
- Good staff to patient ratios - more quality time with your patients
- Career development plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more!!
Please apply with your CV or for more information please call / text Hannah on 07375668626!