Role: Inpatients Physiotherapist
Salary: up to £29,000 p/a plus benefits and enhancements
Hours: 30 hours a week (4 days a week)
MediTalent are seeking a compassionate and skilled Inpatient Physiotherapist to join our client - a UK Leading provider of private healthcare. If you are passionate about rehabilitation and committed to helping patients regain their mobility and independence, we invite you to apply for this vital role. You will join the inpatients team to help provide high-quality medical care, including specialised rehabilitation services and the formulation of patient care plans.
As an Inpatient Physiotherapist, you will be a crucial member of our healthcare team, specialising in the rehabilitation of inpatients. Your responsibilities may include: assessing and formulating physiotherapy treatment plans for inpatients, administering physical therapy interventions and exercises to improve patients' mobility and function. You may monitor and document patient progress and adjust treatment plans as needed. Also educating patients and their families on at-home exercises and mobility aids.
The right candidate:
- Valid HCPC pin and at least 1 years UK clinical/hospital experience
- Experience in inpatient rehabilitation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill
- Compassion and empathy in patient care
- Commitment to continuous learning and professional development
- 35 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Free onsite car park
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Dental Care
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV and MediTalent will be in touch shortly to discuss further details!