Laser Technician - Private Ophthalmic Hospital
Role: Laser Technician
Location: London (Marylebone, Westminster, etc)
Salary: up to £33,000 a year plus benefits and enhancements
Hours: Full time
MediTalent have a fantastic opportunity for a Laser Technician to join our client - a leading private eye care centre dedicated to providing exceptional vision care and laser eye surgery services. As a Laser Technician, you will play a crucial role in providing top-quality laser eye surgery services to patients. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining the laser equipment, ensuring the safety and well-being of patients, and assisting the ophthalmologists during procedures.
Your role will involve: Operating and maintaining laser equipment used in eye surgery procedures. Ensuring the safety and comfort of patients throughout their time at the clinic. You will assist ophthalmologists during laser eye surgery procedures and maintain accurate patient records and documentation. You may complete diagnostic testing on patients, including Biometry, OCT, A-Scan, Visual fields, Pentacam, VA, IOP, Topography, etc.
The right candidate:
- Certified Laser Technician or relevant technical certification
- Previous experience in a clinical or surgical setting is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to 33 days annual leave
- Generous pay and bonus, reviewed annually
- Generous matched pension contributions
- Funded training and development
- Discounts on retails, social activities, etc.
- Free laser eye treatment for you and 20% discount for friends and family
- Private Healthcare, 24/7 GP appointments, physio and counselling for your wellbeing
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV and MediTalent will be in touch shortly to discuss further!