Lead Critical/Recovery Care Nurse
Role: Lead Critical/Recovery Care Nurse
Salary: up to £51,000 p/a plus benefits and enhancements
Hours: Full time (mainly Mon-Friday 8am-4pm)
MediTalent are working with our Client - a UK leading provider of private healthcare - to hire for a rare and exciting role. We seeking an experienced and visionary leader to take on the role of Lead Nurse in the Critical Care and Recovery unit. If you are a dedicated healthcare professional with a passion for guiding and enhancing critical/recovery care services, we invite you to apply for this influential position.
As the Lead Nurse - Critical Care and Recovery, you will manage the day-day running of the department with your senior staff. Your responsibilities will include: providing leadership and strategic direction to the Critical Care and Recovery Department. Overseeing and optimising the operations, staffing, and resources of the department. Ensuring high-quality patient care and safety within the critical care and recovery units. You will set and achieve departmental goals, including quality and performance metrics. You will also managing budgets, resources, and administrative functions.
The right candidate:
- Valid NMC pin
- Substantial experience in critical care and recovery
- Strong leadership, team management, and strategic planning skills
- Managerial experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills to promote team work
- 35 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Life assurance
- Free onsite car park
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Dental Care
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Jade on 07585361221 for more information!