Endoscopy Lead Nurse
Position: Endoscopy Lead Nurse - Theatre
Pay: up to £47,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting on behalf of a state of the art, private hospital in Enfield for an experienced Endoscopy nurse who is experienced in team management and is ready to progress into this role. In this role, you will play a crucial role in providing leadership and ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of endoscopy services while maintaining the highest quality of patient care.
The right candidate must have a valid NMC/HCPC pin and a minimum 1 years lead endoscopy experience. You must also have BLS, ideally ALS, knowledge of Joint Advisory Group (JAG) and CQC standards (as required for endoscopy services).
- Managing the endoscopy service and leading the team in the provision of care
- Maintaining the patient's privacy and dignity
- Provide leadership, advice and support to other staff in the department
- Support the Theatre Manager in the overall management of the healthcare environment
Benefits on offer:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more
Please apply or for more information please call / text Helen on 07553 334391!