37.5 hours p/week
North London - 5 minutes on the tube to central London!
Salary - Up to £55,000 per year (plus benefits and enhancements)
Here at MediTalent we are currently recruiting on behalf of our fantastic Client for a Senior / Lead Clinical Pharmacist depending on experience to join their well establish team in the North London Hospital.
Successful candidate for this position
- Master's degree or equivalent
- GPhC registered
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduate experience that must be within a clinical position in a hospital either NHS or private setting.
- Excellent communication and team player skills
- Ensuring Patient care is always the highest of standards throughout the hospital
- Palliative Care experience
Day to Day responsibilities
- To always provide clinical service across the wards across the Hospital and other departments associated to the pharmacy department
- To continually promote the responsible, safe, and cost-effective prescribing of medicines to optimise clinical outcomes, minimise adverse reactions and errors.
- To be available to medical, nursing and pharmacy staff to answer queries relating
- To undertake audits involving the use of medicines within the Hospital.
- Take part on Saturday and late rota when required for the department
- Take part in on-call rota.
Please Apply now for the chance to be considered for this fantastic opportunity or please contact Sam via phone or text on 07786825966 for further information about this role
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers
Join us in making a difference in healthcare. Apply today and be part of a team that values your dedication and expertise.