Lead Pharmacist - Hospital based
Position: Lead Pharmacist - Hospital based
Location: Milton Keynes
Pay: up to £60,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time / Part time available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Pharmacy Lead to join our esteemed client's team of staff in the Pharmacy department.
- Degree in Pharmacy M Pharm or B Pharm or BSc (Pharmacy) on the General Pharmaceutical Council registers as a pharmacist or Registered pharmacy technician on the General Pharmaceutical Council technician's registers.
- UK hospital experience within a hospital pharmacy department. Experience of managing a team & mentoring. Experience of managing a budget
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Minimum 1 years UK hospital experience
- Working within a small category hospital, the role is to clinically support the department to promote and ensure excellent patient care, taking responsibility to lead the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
- Responsibility for the daily management and daily running of the pharmacy department, with support from the Director of Clinical Services, ensuring safe provision of staffing that meets activity by workforce planning, monthly rostering, and daily review.
- To organise the inpatient pharmacy rotas, weekend and on-call cover always ensuring that there is adequate cover within the department.
Benefits on offer:
- Work/life balance 25 days of annual leave, plus bank holidays, and the option to buy/sell annual leave
- Private Medical and Dental Coverage Prioritise, access to Employee Assistance Program, and Income Protection
- Receive exceptional care for you and your family with free radiotherapy treatment.
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- Well-being community, with access to well being support structures
- Retail discounts across various stores
- And much more…
Apply now for this great opportunity or get in touch with Sam on 07786825966 or by text to discuss further about role!
Unfortunately, due to the requirements of our client it is essential to have UK based experience.
We have a range of fantastic opportunities for Nurses, Consultants and Allied Health Professionals to work across a variety of healthcare settings globally. If you provide us with a successful recommendation, we will reward you with £££'s of high street vouchers.