Lead Scrub Nurse/ODP
Position: Lead Scrub Nurse/ ODP
Pay: up to £50,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Senior level Scrub Nurse/Practitioner to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in London. They are looking for a Theatre Nurse/ Practitioner who is experienced in varying theatre skills to become part of their dedicated staff working towards optimum patient care, Scrub will be your primary focus however multidisciplinary skills are ideal (ODP). You will act as a team lead for the Scrub team, guiding and mentoring staff when needed. You will act as a role model for exemplary care and provide support to those who need it.
You will be joining a dedicated Scrub/Theatre Team that you will guide and support. You will be working alongside consultants and other management staff that will aid in your day-day running of the scrub team. Our client believes in work/life balance and offers all staff access to well being support whenever it is needed.
- Valid NMC/HCPC pin required
- Mentorship qualification
- Minimum of 2 years Scrub experience essential
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role or job placement
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
- Plus much more…
If you feel that this is exactly what you're looking for in your next career step, apply with your CV or phone/message Mira on 07852 588 069 for further details!