Lead Scrub Nurse/ Practitioner - Cardiac Scrub
Position: Lead Scrub Nurse/ Practitioner - Cardiac Scrub
Pay: up to £48,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Full time and Part time is available - Flexible working pattern
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are recruiting for a Senior Scrub Nurse/Practitioner skilled in Cardiac Scrub to work for our client - a leading healthcare provider in their State-of-the-Art Private Hospital based in Nottingham. They are looking for a Theatre Nurse/ Practitioner who is experienced in varying theatre skills to become part of their dedicated staff working towards optimum patient care. ODP's are welcome to apply, however experience in Cardiac Scrub is desired. You will act as a team lead for the Cardiac Scrub team, guiding and mentoring staff when needed. You will act as a role model for exemplary care and provide support to those who need it.
You will be joining a well-established theatre team, with brilliant support available to you. You will be working alongside consultants and other nurses to provide peri, during and post theatre care specific to cardiovascular surgery. The company offers and encourages opportunities for training and progression (leading to promotions), as well as various well being aid.
- Valid NMC/HCPC pin required
- Mentorship qualification
- Minimum of 2 years Cardiac scrub experience essential
- Evidence of relevant professional development either in previous job role or job placement
- 25 days holiday a year increasing during employment
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Pension Scheme
- Enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Leave
- Employee Referral Scheme
- Learning and development; free courses and industry recognised qualifications
- Friends & Family Hospital Discounts
- NHS Blue Light Discount Card
Plus much more…
If you feel that this is exactly what you're looking for in your next career step, apply with your CV or phone/message Carly on 07587697411 for further details!