Occupational Health Nurse
Position: Occupational Health Nurse
Pay: up to £39,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Part time or Full time (37.5hrs) (Monday to Friday, daytime shifts)
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking an Occupational Health Advisor to work for our client - a leading provider of workplace health services based in Plymouth.
The ideal candidate must have a valid NMC pin, experience in a commercial occupational health setting and have excellent case management experience.
The main duties include:
- Provide professional, comprehensive and evidence based written reports
- Drug and Alcohol screening
- Providing expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH
- Fitness medicals for role assessment
- Provide other OH services where required such as vaccinations, travel health services and ergonomic advice
- Evaluate the results of medicals and surveillance provided, and ensure that the correct advice in relation to fitness is communicated
Benefits on offer:
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme and they pay 6%
- Health cash plan
- Life assurance
- Perk box
- Career progression opportunities
- And much more...
Please apply for the role with your CV or you can call/text Hannah on 07375668626 for more information!