Occupational Health Nurse - Team Leader
Position: Occupational Health Nurse - Team Leader
Location: Bridgwater, Somerset
Pay: up to £45,000 plus benefits and paid enhancements
Hours - Part time or Full time (37.5hrs) (Monday to Friday, daytime shifts)
Contract - Permanent
MediTalent are seeking an Occupational Health Advisor to work for our client - a leading provider of workplace health services based in Bridgwater, Somerset.
The ideal candidate will have a Postgraduate qualification in Occupational Health Degree/Diploma recorded on Part 3 of the NMC register and have previous management experience.
The main duties include:
- Undertake case management over the phone/in person, producing high standard and quality management advice reports
- Provide clinical supervision and support other team members where less experienced
- Carryout Health Surveillance, Audiometry, Spirometry and Fitness for work assessments
- Support the Head of Nursing to advise, Monitor and assess the clinical practice of the Occupational Health Team
Benefits on offer:
- 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme and they pay 6%
- Health cash plan
- Life assurance
- Perk box
- Career progression opportunities
- And much more…
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Hannah on 07375668626 for more information!