Position: Occupational Psychologist
Location: Homebased with travel
Pay: up to £56,000 plus benefits and enhancements (depending on experience)
Hours - Full time
Contract - Permanent
Are you an experienced and compassionate psychologist looking for an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on the mental well-being of individuals? We have an exceptional role available with our client - a UK leading provider of occupational health care - where you can utilise your expertise to provide high-quality psychological services and help transform lives in the workplace! This role is predominantly home based but may require travel.
As a work place psychologist, you will play a pivotal role in providing psychological assessments, therapy, and consultation services to individuals seeking support for various mental health concerns.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting comprehensive psychological evaluations to assess clients' cognitive, emotional, and behavioural functioning.
- Developing individualised treatment plans based on thorough assessments and evidencebased interventions.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Doctoral degree (Ph.D or equivalent) in Clinical Psychology or Counselling Psychology from an accredited institution
- Experience with Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and at least two other therapeutic modalities
- Experience with occupational psychology
Benefits on offer:
- Generous Annual Leave
- Sick Pay
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Online Benefits Portal
- And much more….
Please apply with your CV or you can call/text Hannah on 07375668626 for more information!